domingo, 11 de marzo de 2012

My daily routine




I get up at 5:00 am, take a shower and get dressed and go to university at 7:00 am always breakfast at 10:00 am I come my house at 11:30. I come to  to have lunch I go to bed till at 3:00 pm. I wake up and go to the gym.  come my house 6:00pm ,I take a shower and I see tv .till at 9:00  I go to bed to sleeping.



                                                                       I get up at 5:00 am,                                            
                                                                                                                                 dress 
 take a shower




 breakfast 







                                                                                                                                  lunch
gym                                                                                                                                                
           


                      

                                                                                                                             tv

















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario