lunes, 12 de marzo de 2012

home sweet

¿ what you name?


R- I´m Roxanny


¿ where do you live?


R-  I live in maracaibo


¿ Dou you live in a House or in apartment?


R- I live in a house .










¿How many rooms are there in your home ?


R -  in live in a house. in live in a quiet neighborhood. in my house,There are nine  rooms , a living room,a dining room, a kitchen , two bathrooms and four bedrooms and a garage.















living room --> sofa ,lam  ,prug ,table.


kitcken --> refrigerator , table ,chair , sink. microwave.


bedroom --> bed , tv , miror .


bathroom--> shower,toilet..








describe your favorite room

my favorite room is my bedrooms .It's big,fresh and confortable . my room has the  two bed,  a tv ,a conditioned air, a computer, a chair, a window and door..



















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario